The BFG, working with the text
Now you finish reading the book, of course work with text and language.
1. We read the following chapters and finish the book: ( 87 minutes)
Mixing the Dream, page 117
Journey to London
The Royal Breakfast
The Author, page 196.
Some questions to consider:
- How does the BFG manage not to be seen when in London?
- How does he find the Queen’s bedroom?
- What is Sophie’s reaction at being left seated on the Queen’s window sill?
- When does the Queen begin to see that it wasn’t just a dream?
- The breakfast at the palace, what difficulties did the butler have and how did he solve them?
- How are the guests treated by the Queen?
- How does she make sure that what Sophie tells her is absolutely true?
- What happens to the bad giants? In your opinion, was it a good solution?
- What happens to the BFG?
The complete worksheet can be found in pdf format below or just click the embedded file above to the right.
Worksheet: The BFG_Work Sheet_illustrated_20160817
For more posts on Roald Dahl and The BFG
The assignment has been constructed in collaboration with Marie Erenius Bergqvist (content)